Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Place

Last night I was in my happy place......

****************************************

I have been gone every night this week with spray tans and then golf.
Tonight is my only night home!

I've been having mommy guilt and feeling terrible so I blocked off tonight just for the boys!

The plan was to not do any spray tans so the boys and I could go and do whatever we felt like doing!

Turns out I can't say no....
...So I told everyone I'm NOT doing tans from 5:30-8:30 so if they can make that work I'd spray tan them...

...I have 10 people coming between 5-5:30!

I'm just glad I'll be done working by 5:30:)

I'm thinking eating at Pizza Haus and then the park (if it doesn't rain!).
It will be a great night and I'm looking forward to it:)

Happy Thursday to all of you!

****************************************
Had to share this funny Cash story! 
It made me smile many times this morning!

I let the boys have chocolate milk for breakfast today (HUGE treat here!)
When Cash asks for his chocolate milk it sounds like "f*ck-it milk!"

Does this make me a horrible mom because I laugh every time?! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Braylon-- "cocky muk" was how he said it and he didn't like the syrup stirred in so it was "cocky muck. no dur." It was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete