Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Recap

Another great weekend in the books!

We packed up and headed to North Liberty Friday to spend the night with my sister and her family!
 The kids always have fun together!!
 Funniest part of the night was telling ghost stories with the kids!
We shut all the lights off and the person telling a ghost story had to put a flash light up to their face!
It was hilarious until bedtime rolled around and I was regretting my scary story that ended with me screaming really loud and scaring everyone...including making my mom almost pee her pants;)

Neither of my boys wanted to go to sleep and they were both crying to go home!
Oops...my bad;)

****************************************

Saturday morning my boys were up at 6:45...of course!
We got up and ready then our cousin Janey came to babysit all 4 kids so we could go out to garage sales!

We hit up Coralville (disappointed) and Tiffin and found some deals.

My favorite part of the day was lunch at Carlos O'Kelly's and this liquid treat....

I continued the Cinco De Mayo festivities with a GNO Saturday night!
Good times:)

****************************************

We had our niece's first communion on Sunday then golfed in a tournament all day.
It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to be outside!

It was a great weekend with lots of family time, time with great friends and beautiful weather!

Happy Monday!
Go out and make it a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment