Monday, May 20, 2013

Garden Flood

I had a spray tanning party Friday night.
I picked up Carlos O'Kellys on the way home.
We sat on the deck and enjoyed the beautiful night!

I had spray tans Saturday morning that I finished up quick so we could go to my moms.
We had family here from out of town Saturday morning so my mom made a delicious breakfast we all enjoyed.

Saturday afternoon was a napping kind of afternoon:)
We all took one!

We enjoyed the awesome weather Saturday evening having drinks with friends!

Sunday we got up and went to Theisen's, Lowe's and Red Lobster for lunch.  We had every intention of going to Costco but the boys weren't being very good and Travis and I had enough!
We headed home and made do with our local grocery store (our checking account took a hit!).

We spent the afternoon at the garden.
It's at my parents again this year and it keeps getting bigger and bigger!
 Don't worry...Pierce was only pretending here!

****************************************

Thursday night while doing spray tans I noticed we had some water seeping in the spray tanning room.
Travis checked it out and we think it's coming from under our bathtub.
Luckily our spray tanning room is the only room with water.
 We've been drying it out all weekend and it's still wet this morning:(
And the smell isn't the best either;(
I guess we are just going to wait it out and let it dry.
The carpet is already ruined from spray tans so that's not a huge deal BUT I don't want to bring any clients into a musty smelling room!

We got a huge storm last night (60mph winds and ping pong ball size hail....no school today because the school doesn't have power!).
Travis was at a fire most of the night.  A power line fell on a tree and started it on fire 20 feet from someones house!

I was up most of the night also because Pierce is scared to death of storms and this was a big one. 
I also don't sleep very well when Travis is at a fire in the middle of the night. 
I'm what you would call a WORRIER!! ;)

I was also worried about our basement but so far we don't have any extra water in the basement but I'm keeping an eye on it!

****************************************

I'm so excited about this week!!!

Pierce has field day at preschool Wednesday so I took the whole day off!
Cash will be going to an in-home daycare that morning so Travis and I can be with Pierce.
Wednesday afternoon my cousin is coming to watch the boys so I can spend the day with my sister and cousin, Tracey from Canada!! 
I can't wait!

I took Friday off a while ago so I could enjoy a 4 day weekend!
{I've had 3 days off since August 1st, 2012 (besides 1 or 2 sick days and holidays)}

My friend, Kay and I are having a beauty day with a full body massage, European facials, hair shampooed and styled, scalp massage, manicure and pedicure!
I am so excited for Friday it's not even funny!!!

I hope you all go out and make it a good week!!
I sure will be;)

HAPPY MONDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment