Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF & Teachers!

Feels good to have this week coming to an end:)
Pierce finished up his swim lessons {finally...oops, did I say that?!}, I did a lot of spray tans, got some golf in and a big Walmart trip D.O.N.E.!

****************************************

This week is teacher appreciation week and like everything else...I waited until the last minute (you know Thursday night after 20 spray tans...kids in bed...husband out...can't leave the house kind of last minute!).
I went to my go-to resource (Pinterest) and typed in Teacher Appreciation...
This was the second picture to show up....
Consider it done!

This was really a no-brainer because Pierce LOVES donuts and it was simple enough!

I felt like super mom this morning because I worked out, showered, got ready and took the boys to Casey's for fresh donuts all before 7am! 
I feel like I can tackle anything now;)

Here's our version......
Not too shabby if I say so myself!
And who wouldn't want one of these delicious donuts?!

Pierce was SO EXCITED to take these to his teachers!
We all enjoyed a fresh donut for breakfast (there goes my workout!).

I received an email from Pierce's teachers already saying they loved the donuts and had never seen it done before (GO ME...or pinterest!).  She said Pierce had them out of his bag before hanging his bag up and he had a BIG smile on his face!
Gotta love him:)

**I confessed it was not my idea and Pinterest was to thank for this one!**

****************************************

HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO LOVE EDUCATING OUR YOUTH EVERY SINGLE DAY!
You all deserve a donut:)

****************************************

It's also nurses week! 
HAPPY NURSES WEEK to all my friends and family who care for so many people and make their visits so much better!
**Confession...I've always wanted to be a nurse!  I'm so mad at myself for not getting my nursing degree in college. 
I've actually thought about going back to school and becoming a nurse...just scared about all the "what-ifs!"
Thank you for all your hard work...I'm truly envious of your job!

****************************************

I'm so excited for tonight!! 
There's a group of 25 ladies heading to Cedar Rapids to watch SPANK at the Paramount Theater.
Should be a fabulous time!!

I'm equally as excited for Saturday morning because Kellie, Amy and I are going to get pedicures, out for lunch and shopping!

Did I mention Mother's Day is all weekend here?! ;)
Oh...and if any of you see Travis you might want to remind him Mother's Day is Sunday...he has no clue!

Hope you all have a great weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you deserving mothers who read my blog! 
You're all the best!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment