Monday, May 13, 2013

Mothers Day WEEKEND

I knew this weekend was going to be great and I was 100% right!
Such a fun and exciting weekend!

****************************************
FRIDAY

I went with 25 other women to SPANK (The Fifty Shades Parody) in Cedar Rapids.
I didn't read the books but thought it was hilarious and juicy:)
Great time had by all!

****************************************
SATURDAY

 Saturday morning I had 2 spray tans bright and early then I picked up my SIL, Amy and we met my sister in Coralville to get manicures and pedicures.
It was a nice and relaxing time!!

I thought my nails turned out great!
I never paint my nails but I love when they are done!
 This is probably why I don't do my nails....because they look like this in less then 24 hours of getting done!
Not worth the money to me!
Oh well..it was fun while it lasted!

We had lunch at Charlotte's in North Liberty.  It's my favorite place ever!!!
Their chicken salad wrap and lobster bisque soup are to die for!!

We then went shopping where I proceeded to buy myself some new golf sandals and golf attire (Happy Mothers Day to myself!).


The boys were messing around in their Hawkeye helmets so I put one on.
Pierce wanted to do his "mad" face;)

There was a tree on fire across the street from us Saturday afternoon/night so the kids thought it was neat to watch!
Pierce swore he saw his dad...I didn't have the heart to tell him his father was at Buffalo Wild Wings with his friends...so I just let him believe his dad was there!

We sent all the guys out and the kids and wives came here for pizza and a movie!

****************************************
SUNDAY: Happy Mother's Day!

We went to church then to my SIL, LynDee's for lunch.
We came home and let the boys rest (all three of them!) then Travis and Pierce fulfilled my only Mothers Day request....they washed my spray tan tents:)
We had supper and outdoor fun at my parents Sunday night.

 Three beautiful flowers from my three loves!!
I'm one lucky lady!!
Of course Pierce won't smile for any pictures and I went to snap this.....
....and he smiles!
This mama does not approve of 4-wheelers, motorcycles, dirt bikes or anything of that nature so he's pretty much dreaming!!
{Cash agrees with me;)}

Fun on the swing set!
 Oh yes, and of course the "must-have" grandparents/grandkids picture my mom wants at every gathering!
Amy made a wise suggestion....lets do the picture right when we all arrive (when the kids are excited to see everyone) instead of when we're all leaving (when the kids are pissed about going home)!

I've posted this before but I just love it and it seemed appropriate for Mothers Day!

I hope you all had a fabulous Mothers Day yesterday!
Hopefully you spent it doing something you love!
I know I did!

****************************************

Busy week again.
We start it off with Pierce's preschool graduation tonight.
I'm not at all sad about this because he'll be doing it again next year!
{Turns 5 this August so we are waiting another year for kindergarten}

I have a spray tanning party 4 nights this week!
Travis had fire training and women's golf kicks off with the first meeting!

I'm gonna need lots of Diet Pepsi this week:)

Have a good week everyone!

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE MAKENNA MILLS TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment