Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tan, Anyone?!

The weather has finally turned HOT here in Iowa.

It's that time of year when clients are frantic for a spray tan because we all realize how white we are from the LOOOOONG winter!

You are not alone friends...you are not alone!

It was really hot Tuesday (93) and I wanted to wear shorts or carpi's to my spray tan party.
I've never been fond of my legs....wait...that's not true...I loved my legs when I was 125 pounds and my legs were toned! 
Those days are gone so now I'm stuck with chunky, hail damaged legs!

Anyway...I wore sweat-pant carpi's Tuesday during the day and I laughed out loud at how white my legs are!
So...I took a picture....
I think it's about time I start spraying my lower body as well!
{In the winter I see no point in having tan legs so I usually do my face, chest and arms!}

So....I wore jeans to my spray tan party to hide these white babies!

If you're frantic for a tan (like I am) give me call and we'll take care of it!

****************************************

Today is our first golf meeting!
A group of us girls are going out before the meeting for a round!
SO EXCITED!!

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment