Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mental Health Day

It's been one of those weeks...

Nothing in particular made it a doozy of a week but here's glimpse into my Wednesday night....

5pm: daycare closes (supposed to deliver May Day baskets)
5:15: last daycare kids leaves.
5:20-5:30: running up and down North Street delivering May Day baskets
5:30: phone call from neighbor and friend telling me my spray tan client is waiting at my front door.
5:31: me running home!
5:35: realize I have no shower caps to do spray tans (I have 24 spray tans Thursday night)
5:50: drive to Dollar General and buy them out of shower caps (exactly 24!)
6:10: driving down my street realizing my next client is following me in the drive.
6:11: pull the vehicle in really fast, close garage door and head inside.
6:13: can't find my phone so I check the vehicle and realize my car is still running...in the garage...with the door shut!  Had I not lost my phone I probably would have killed my family!! {yea I went there!!}
6:35: spray tan 2 more ladies and dealing with my bratty 4 year old!
6:45: bratty 4 year old sent to his room
6:50: clients are drying off so I go in to talk to Pierce.  Said he could come out if he doesn't act like that again!  I go to the kitchen to hang out and Pierce walks right down stairs and opens the spray tanning room door and sees the ladies drying off!  I.WAS.FURIOUS!
6:55: clients leave and my BFF picks me up
7: GNO at the bar with a Bud Light in my hand....ALL IS GOOD!!

I think I'm going to tell my boss screw it....I'm taking a mental health day on Friday!!
Oh wait....I am my own boss and I can't do that....darn!

I will get through this week...just like I get through every other week!

I hate to complain because I really have nothing to complain about!
I'm healthy, Travis is healthy, our boys are healthy and happy and our families are all healthy! 
We have a good life and I'm truly blessed!!
[I might have to remind myself of this every.single.day. but I do know how lucky I am]

****************************************
Life goes on:)

I attended a continuing education class for daycare and they had a lot of great ideas!
This was one of them....
A craft stick taped to a paper plate and balloons!
 The kids had a blast and they were all up moving and running around!
This kept them busy for a while!
You just have to be careful of the balloons popping with little babies around!!

****************************************
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment