Monday, January 20, 2014

Girls Christmas

Friday night was our annual girls Christmas!
 
It's my favorite party because it's all the gals I love to hang out with and there's always good stories that come from it. 
This year was no different!
 
 Lots of catching up and chit chat going on....
 Everyone brings a grab bag item and they are items people throw in a box they no longer want!
There were some interesting ones this year......
 Did I mention the attire is sweatpants?!  Ummm....awesome!
 I'd say it was a success!
 Final four....
 Then this happened....we got stuck in Haley's yard!
 Disclaimer...our driver was NOT drinking....she's just a good driver (JK Stac!)
We didn't have any luck getting it out that night (although we had some good laughs!) but her husband was more then thrilled to dig it out the next day;)
Good times....good times!
 
****************************************
 
Needless to say I was moving pretty slow on Saturday.
Lucky for me we didn't have any plans!
 
I made my way to Bath & Body Works and got all this for $21!!
That's 9 hand soaps and 4 different body sprays!
I was pretty excited!!

After B&BW I made my way back to the couch and took a good nap!
 
Saturday night Travis had a guys night out so the boys and I got bowling alley food (greasy food always helps hangovers!) and had a night of snuggling and watching TV!
 
 
****************************************
 
Sunday we went to church then out for breakfast.
Travis watched the Iowa basketball game and I ran to Walmart for my monthly big trip...always hate seeing the total:(
We straightened the house up, started laundry and I've been on the couch watching football all day!
{Since I can't cheer for my normal team...Packers...I'm going to say GO BRONCOS!}
 
You know you're getting old when it takes 2 days to recover from a night out with friends!!
 
****************************************
 
I hope you all have a great week!
New week....new start:)

No comments:

Post a Comment