Friday, February 15, 2013

Heaven

Wednesday night we had volleyball (okay we had a bye but we still went up to the local bar for a few drinks!)
There was only 4 of us there and my parents came up to eat.
I'm not really sure how it all started but we started talking about my Grandma Vonie.
 She was a great lady who loved BINGO, her family, gambling and being with her friends!
When we went to the medium she explained my Grandma perfectly!

Anyway...we started talking about some of her funny stories (there were a few) and most of us were in tears laughing so hard!
After about a half hour telling Vonie stories my mom raised her glass and we did a cheers....
Valentine's day marked 6 years since she was taken to heaven!

She died a few months short of seeing 3 granddaughters get married...two being me and my sister.
Brings a tear to my eye thinking she'll never get to meet my boys:(

I know for a fact she was sitting right there with us Wednesday night laughing and drinking along!!
There was a reason she was brought up in conversation and I feel it's because she was with us!!

Very neat feeling!!!

****************************************

I've been wanting to share this photo on here for a long time but I couldn't find the right time.
I figure today is the perfect time:)

As some of you read my sister, my mom and I all went to a medium (story HERE) in November.
It was an amazing experience and something none of us will ever forget!

On Christmas Eve we always go to Holbrook for mass.
Korbyn, my sisters baby she lost, is buried in Holbrook.
We always go to my Grandma Spratt's after church for some food and family time.

Kadence was goofing around being silly and I was trying to get a picture of her.
I snapped this with my digital camera.....
I think it's safe to say Korbyn was with us that night!!

You can't really explain this photo but Kellie took it to the medium and she said she's not surprised because Korbyn is always with Kadence.  The medium loved this picture!

My sister LOVES this picture and I think she's made 100 copies;) 
I don't blame her...I would make a million!!

****************************************

Happy Friday to all of you!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a crazy and neat picture! The fact that you can see his whole face is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome picture and story! Gives me goosebumps! Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete