Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Perfect 4 Hours

I just want to start out by saying I LOVE my kids very, very much!

I really don't ever want to complain about being with them 24/7 because I know how very lucky I am BUT sometimes mama needs a break!
I think every mom needs a breather every once in a while. 
I know it's good for my sanity!!!

Travis was busy ALL weekend and away from the house (don't even get me started!). 
That left me with the boys AGAIN....kinda like Ground Hog day...same old shit stuff, just a different day!

Travis thinks he understands what I go through but he really has no idea!
One minute the boys can be so sweet and loving and the next you're getting smacked in the ass and called a poopy face!  There's only so much one mama can take!
This post alone took me a few days to complete just because of things like this....
This was Cash screaming and crying at my side because he couldn't find his blankie!
He was hitting me, pulling my shirt and demanding his blankie!
Oh the joys of it;)
{Again...I LOVE my boys!}

Anyway...I was really annoyed with the fact that Travis was gone all weekend so I tried desperately to find a babysitter Saturday afternoon so I could have a few hours to myself.

After trying 6 girls and them all telling me they were busy I had given up.
Saturday morning one last name popped in my head.
I texted her at 10am to babysit at noon and she said YES!

I.ALMOST.CRIED.

I met my sister at Premiere Nails for pedicures!
I got the deluxe package and sat there for close to an hour....someone rubbing my feet and the massage chair working on my back!
Totally worth the money!!!

My sister had to go to work so I headed over to Gordmans (haven't been there for years).
I was so relaxed and walking up and down the sales racks!
I can't remember the last time I was that relaxed!

I headed over to Kohl's (my heaven!) and strolled around that store!
I got a few things for myself but my main shopping purpose was for Pierce.
He used to love jeans but now is into mesh/slicky pants.
Of course he has way too many pairs of jeans and no slicky pants!

I kept running into this woman in the boys section and I finally asked if she'd seen any mesh/slicky pants (all the spring stuff is out!).  She told me I needed to head to Younkers because they were having huge sales!

I was trying to avoid the craziness of the mall but decided to give it a try!
UMMMMM.....if anyone is looking for these types of clothes for boys you need to check Younkers out!
I found Puma, Adidas and Nike outfits for way cheap!! 
I think I spent $5 on a few long sleeve shirts!  I bought matching pants and jackets for $15 and Adidas pants for $10! 
I stocked up in larger sizes as well!
Score for mama....and Pierce!!!

It was time to head home after Younkers because I needed to get the boys ready for preschool prom!

It was an amazing 4 hours by myself and I'm hoping to do this once a month if I can!

AHHHHHHH....feels so good to vent!
Thanks for listening;)
I'm done!

Happy Tuesday.....is it Friday yet?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment