Monday, February 11, 2013

Catch-Up

It's been a while since I blogged...OOPS!!
Our wireless modem fried so I've been withought my laptop and Kindle Fire for a few days! 
Don't worry...I was still able to check Facebook and Instagram on my phone;)

Good news in the Heitman household....WE ARE ALL HEALTHY! 
Ahhhh....feels so good:)
[ Daycare kids are still getting sick...I had to send two home last week:( ]

We had a great weekend! 
Spent time with great friends and their kids.
Pulled out all my fun-mothering-skills keeping the boys busy all weekend.
Boys (including Travis) gave me a group effort back massage!
I had thee best GNO Saturday night.
Travis checked out the Pheasants Forever Banquet for the first time.
I had a spray tan party Sunday afternoon.
We went to my in-laws and Travis cooked a delicious supper for all of us!

Everyone had their own tablet!
Mama's necessity on Friday nights;)

CHEEEEESE

 They try;)  I'm not complaining at all!!

Batman caves...it lasted 10 minutes!



Happy Monday to all of you!
Here's to a new week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment