Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a great, relaxing weekend!

I had a spray tan party here Friday night and was in the basement most of the night. 
I came upstairs to find this sitting on the counter with MY name on it.....
 24 ounces if deliciousness from a very smart daycare mom;)

The boys are still getting up early (like 5am early!) and this is Cash come noon....
 How many times do I have to tell ya Buddy...quit waking up at 5am;)

****************************************

I joined Pinterest last week and wondering why the heck I waited so long!!!
I found a few projects I wanted to try and I did them!

I got this window a few years ago from a friend at our girls Christmas....
This is how I got it....
I finally did something with it Saturday (blog post to come soon!).


Saturday morning Travis took Pierce to Romp'n Raiders and Cash and I tackled Wal-Mart!
We got there early and to my surprise it wasn't busy and the shelves were fully stocked! 
Score!!!

The boys napped then we headed out to my parents to sled with cousins!
Cash really was excited....he was just pissed I wanted to take a picture!
He has been scared to death of his snow pants and this was the first weekend he put them on and had a blast outside!
I took a really cute video of them sledding but now I can't find it on my phone;(
Stupid technology!

We had a babysitter lined up for Saturday night but my mom wanted the boys to stay overnight!
Another score for Kim!
The boys had fun with their cousins and grandparents and this mama slept in til 9am!!!  It felt amazing!

I went with some girlfriends Saturday night to see Identity Thief.....HILARIOUS! 
I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a good laugh!
It was a nice, relaxing night out with some great girls!

******************************************

Sunday we picked the boys up, went to church then my mom invited us over for breakfast!
Yep...that's right...she kept our kids overnight then cooked us breakfast!
Love that woman!!

We came home and everyone took a nap:)

We had Heitman family supper at my in-laws Sunday night (that's right...I got out of cooking for the whole day!)
The kids love books and Grandma can never say no!

Travis isn't a big fan of the Oscars so he headed downstairs and I checked Pinterest and watched them!

It's a new week....and come hell or high water I'm gonna make it a good one!!!!
Happy Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment