Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jars & Frames

Like I said in yesterday I joined Pineterest last week.
I have no idea what took me so long!!
I'm a bit addicted and LOVE looking up new ideas!

I saw this idea and knew I could do it!
We have a million mason jars in the basement (from gardening) and I bought the paint from Wal-Mart for $2!
I only painted the inside of the jar so the outside is still shiny from the glass!
Not sure what I'm going to do with them exactly but they were shown with one hydrangea in them sitting on a shelf.  I'll figure something out:)


 This is the picture frame I got 2 years ago from a friend. 
She gifted it with the paper and all!
I finally did something with it!
 I printed the pictures off on our printer at home.
The hardest part of this project was looking for pictures to use (not for the boys of course)!
 I really want to display it above the dining room table but the window is really heavy! 
We are still working on locations!

Next up....laundry room!
I have so many fun ideas but I need to contact a few crafty people before going too far:)

****************************************

Pierce starts swim lessons tonight!  He's 4 1/2 and has never had any lessons. 
In Williamsburg they do them in the summer around the lunch hour.  That does NOT work here;(
Another mom in my situation did some looking around and found some in Coralville (25 minutes away).
Hopefully this snow holds off and they can swim....Pierce is so excited!!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment