Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"New" Hutch

One of our local flower shops is closing and everything in the shop is on sale.
And she also happens to be a friend:)

I went in there last weekend and bought this beauty at a very reasonable price!
 Travis was busy and wasn't able to pick it up until this weekend...
I was super excited to get it into our home and start playing around with it!

I have always felt like our table is too big for the small space we have....
 The corner shelf is going bye bye and we're trying to figure out what to do with the table.

I personally want to sell this table and get a new one.....like this one:
I'm still working on this one;)
My favorite things about this table is the fact that it's lower (not really liking the counter height table with kids!) and I LOVE the bench seat.  The kids can squeeze on there!

I don't know about all the details on the table situations just yet but I have started clearing off the corner shelf and added things to the "new" hutch!
One of my favorite things about this are all the drawers and cupboards!!
3 of our kitchen cupboards have been taking over with paper work...bills, preschool papers and crafts and all the crap stuff I have to have to be a registered daycare provider.

I organized all of the taken over cupboards and found a new home for all the papers!
Plus I added a few craft drawers for the kids and I have some still empty!
Travis is pretty excited to get our cupboard space back;)

If anyone has any suggestions on my limited-on-space dining room I'd love to hear them!

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment