Friday, February 22, 2013

Insta-Friday

Well...it's been a long, long week BUT it's Friday and I made it (well almost...come on 5pm!)!!!!!

Pierce has a summer birthday and celebrated his 1/2 birthday at school!
He was pretty excited:)

Sometimes...when you're having a bad day...snuggling with a baby makes it all better!!

 Pierce doesn't think he needs to nap anymore...
This is him at 7pm...not cool!!

It's been one of those "Christmas PJ's and chocolate donuts for breakfast" kind of weeks:)

We got about 6 inches of snow Thursday night and numbers are low with the daycare so I've labeled today Guy-Day Friday at Kim's:)
We've had a little female addition to the daycare since I took this picture.

 Wild, wild boys!  That's all I will say about that!

Sadly, I am NOT ready for this!



TGIF to all of you!
My motto today is I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment