Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Recap

We continued Valentine's day over to the 15th this year:)
 This was me...all by myself...after all the boys went to bed....taking one bite of a few chocolates:)
Ahhhhh...heaven:)

 One of my daycare families brought these for all the kids.  I LOVE this idea!!

 My boys got up at 5:40AM on Thursday and 5:04AM Friday (went into their room at 5:04 and Pierce was already dressed for the day with shoes on!).  Needless to say I threw a fit like a 2 year old (in the privacy of my own room) and let them get up and play.  There's no going back to sleep once they are both up!
I MADE Pierce take a nap Friday. 
He hasn't napped for quite some time but Friday was a must!
We both needed it;)
{As I saw his eyes starting to shut I screamed (in my head) THANK THE LORD}

****************************************

 Saturday morning we started Romp'n Raiders (a kids class our local recreation center has for kids).
I made sure to sign him up for Saturday mornings so we had somewhere to go!
He really enjoys it!!

****************************************

Saturday night we had PRESCHOOL PROM!

 Pierce wasn't so sure about the loud music and all the people (we need to get this kid out more!). 
It took him a good hour to warm up but he eventually did!
What a great night for the kids!  It's all about them and I think everyone had a great time!

THE BOYS OUTFITS:
I found Cash's suit in his closet with tags still on it. I bought it for Pierce when he was a 3T at Sears for $10!  We finally got some use out of it!! 
Pierce is wearing a hand-me-down from his friend Tate!  Perfect;)

****************************************
 Travis decided to process his own deer meat this year.
He went out to his brother-in-laws (Jeremy) with his brother Arec.
 Looks so gross but hopefully will be amazing!
These are the deer sticks they cut to size after cooking.
I've never been a fan of deer meat but I'll be a good wife and try some of this!

****************************************

Here's to a great Monday!
We have a busy week coming up...spray tan parties, supper to friends, conferences, volleyball and probably overtime for Travis....we are supposed to get a huge snow storm Thursday.  I say BRING.IT.ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment