Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine #1

My heart is divided into thirds!
This little man definitely has a big chunk of it!!
 He wears these shorts every day! 
If he has preschool he knows he has to wear "winter" clothes but comes home and puts this on within minutes!  I have to sneak these shorts away just to wash them!
Love the cheese-ball grin:)

I was doing some measuring the other day and Pierce wanted to play with the tape measure....
 I saw this and had to snap a picture! 
Hilarious!

These Valentine's for his classmates might be the death of me!
We started them last week....he does 3 at a time and says he's done!
Good thing we started early!
He did very well and was so happy with himself when he finished!
{I was also happy!}

Pierce is FINALLY 4 1/2 now and he lets people know!
He can be so stubborn but also the biggest sweetheart! 
Every night before bed he tells Travis "Daddy, I hope your back feels better tomorrow!" 
It never fails...he has to say it! 
It makes my heart smile:)

I get called many things throughout the day...poopy head, booby face, fart smeller...but the one that makes me most proud is MOMMY!!
Love you Pierce Randall to the moon and back!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment