Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Needed This....

Yesterday was not my favorite day....

Nothing in particular happened...just a million things in one!

One of the major hurdles I'm trying to jump right now is a naughty, naughty 4 1/2 year old boy!
My patience officially ran out Tuesday at 3:31 when I made a desperate phone call to Travis telling him he better come straight home after work because I couldn't deal anymore!
{I already know I'm not getting mother of the year this year!}

I'm the type of person that needs some down time during the day from all the hustle and bustle of kids!
I did not get one minute to myself yesterday (could have been another reason for the desperate phone call!).  In Pierce's defense it wasn't just him depriving me of my "down time"!

So when everyone was in bed last night I pulled my fuzzy blanket out and parked my butt in the recliner!
I watched TV until midnight...which is unheard of with me because I'm usually in bed by 9:30 at the latest!!

It was great!
I didn't have anyone needing me, pulling my shirt, whining (UGH), calling me names, I didn't have to repeat myself a million times......
I think that's why I was up so late!

SO.....I got up this morning like today is a new day and I need to get a better attitude!

I was checking my Facebook first thing this morning and saw this quote...

"Every day is a second chance, just be better than you were yesterday!"

Ummmm...HELLO that's exactly what I needed!!!
Point taken!

Today is a new day everyone....go out and make it a good one:)
{It doesn't hurt today is volleyball day and I'll get to hang out with my girls;)}

No comments:

Post a Comment