Friday, February 1, 2013

Snow+Walls+Senior Pics=Random Post

 I'm starting to feel (and sound) like a broken record but once again we have germs:( 
This time...Travis and I fell victim!

I'm starting realize Karma really is a b*tch!

On Friday Feb. 18th I told my mom and a few friends...."I've never had a cold that knocks me on my butt.  I haven't had a fever in who knows how long and I can't remember the last cold I had!  I'm pretty immune to everything because I'm exposed ALL THE TIME!"

The next morning I woke up with strep throat (insert the b*tch here)!
10 days later I started this awful cold...I was still on antibiotics from strep!

I've had the damn cold all week and I'm eating my words...it has knocked me on my butt;(

Travis gets "sick days".....I do not, so he was home with us Tuesday (when I say us I mean the whole daycare!).  We both felt crappy but he was tucked away in the basement and our room getting rest and didn't have to deal with kids.
It was my choice to work so I didn't mind the other children but I tried to send our kids downstairs with him and he would send them right back up...JERK!

Anyway...I've pushed through the week and survived. 

Today is Friday and a new day!

****************************************

Here's what's been going on here this week!

Cash wanted to wear my hat and coat and I couldn't resist snapping a shot!
Of course he wouldn't look at me!

****************************************

 We got about 4 inches of snow and Pierce begged me ALL day to go out...so I sent him out!



****************************************

Pierce and I have had a long week together! 
He hasn't had school all week and we are butting heads!
I let him go play in the basement alone (FOR 10 MINUTES)  and I came down to see what he's doing and I find this.....
He was taking his screwdriver and scraping off the paint!  SERIOUSLY?!
I blame my brother....the one fixing up his new house. 
Pierce says he was pretending to be Bubba and fix our walls.

I calmly told him our walls don't need fixed!!!!
[Alright so it wasn't very calm]

I dealt with it myself but Travis took care of business when he got home!
Pierce pretty much laughed in my face and was scared shitless of Travis...why is this?!?!  It really pisses me off!
So Travis will be touching up our walls this weekend!

As I write this (Thursday night) I'm praying for school tomorrow. 
If there isn't someone better come save Pierce;)  I'll have his bags packed!

****************************************

And then there's this......
 My senior picture from 1999!!!
My wonderful mother gave this to my boys.
Cash does not believe it's me!  Awesome!

I know I need to lose weight but I can say with 100% certainty I will NEVER look like this again!
And the sad thing is....I thought I was fat here!

Sorta glad I have boys so I don't have to deal with self-esteem/weight issues with girls!
I'm sure we'll have some battles with boys but hopefully not weight issues!

Until the weight just falls off pass me a donut and another Bud Light;)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

****************************************

Happy Friday to all of you!

No set plans for the weekend but a super bowl party at Mark & Stacy's!
The only thing I like about this match up is the fact that both head coaches (Ravens and 49ers) are brothers...who grew up in Iowa!
I'd hate to be their mother on Sunday!! 
I'm sure she's very proud but lets face it...someone has to lose!
Lets just hope it's a good game!

Cheers to February!
Have a good weekend:)

UPDATE: school was delayed this morning {NOOOOOOOOOOO} and I had a 102 temperature before bed last night so I'm taking a sick day today.  Really can't take a day unpaid but you gotta do what you gotta do....

1 comment: