Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart Day 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

 Travis surprised me last night with these flowers and box of chocolates!
 I was truly surprised because this is the 2nd bouquet of flowers I've gotten in 13 years from him!!
He had Pierce carry in the flowers and Cash carry in the chocolates.....so cute:)
LOVE him:)
Our romantic night includes a heart shape pizza, popcorn and Hotel Transylvania with the boys:)

I decided to do a list of things I love again!
These are things I love and don't think I could live without!
Short and sweet and in no particular order.....

1. Travis
2. Pierce & Cash
3. Family 
4. My girlfriends (you know who you are!)
5. DVR
6. Diet Pepsi
7. Bud Light;)
8. Naptime (for the kids!)
9. Facebook (pathetic, I know!)
10. Weekends

(Things I Love 2012 HERE)

I hope you all have a great day full of love!
I know I plan to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment