Friday, March 15, 2013

FRIDAY

It's been a long, long week but we survived!
Between spray tan parties, swim lessons, volleyball (both men & women) and Cash being sick I am exhausted!
I'm glad it's Friday and we don't have any set plans for the weekend!


 There isn't one show that holds all their attention EVER but for some reason Team Umizoomi did one day this week!
It was complete silence while it was on and I was able to get lunch prepared with out any distractions:)
Ahhh...the little things;)

 There is absolutely nothing wrong with starting a movie during nap and praying to God my own boys fall asleep;)  SUCCESS!

 Ummmm...blast from the past! This came in the mail this week!
Unless I've been living under a rock and haven't seen an Eastbay magazine lately....but I'm pretty sure the last one I saw was in high school!
I remember looking at the shoes in high school and they were all $45 or $50....now they are $149 or higher!  My how times have changed!
Oh, and I'd also like her abs!

I guess that would mean I need to stop eating cookies.....
 The weather has been warmer this week but it's been too muddy to send the boys outside.
I decided we would try to make cookies and they had a great time!
The cookies are from Pinterest and they are blueberry yogurt. 
Sadly they look much better then they taste!
2 kids out of 7 ate them....the rest wouldn't touch them:(
{Can't say I blame them!}

TGIF....go out and make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment