Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Trapped

We are still having issues with Cash waking up at 5am! 
And I say issues because IT'S NOT OKAY!!!

I've kind of thought about putting a child lock on the inside of his door but felt horrible doing that!
What if there was a fire....what if Pierce has to go to the bathroom... All these questions started going through my head.

Then Travis calmed my nerves and said if there was a fire we'd rather have them contained to their room and not running wild around the house so we can't find them.
Okay....I'm with ya Travis!

So we tried it out last night.....
 They slept til 6:30 and didn't scream to get out until 7am!!!
IT WORKED...IT WORKED!!!!
{Measuring board story here!}
 I still have a twinge of guilt but if they are going to be "trapped" until I get out of the shower then it's worth it!

Then I put one on the pantry door for good measure;)
Stay out, stay out, stay out!!

****************************************

Travis has been home with us all week. 
His foot is getting better and better by the day.

He'd much rather be at work then here with us;)
Almost anyone would love a week off work to lay around and rest your foot.
NOT Travis!  For one, he cannot sit around....it's not in his blood!  And secondly there are 8 kids running all over this house!  Not one piece of this house is free for him to go sit in silence!

I keep finding errands for him to run and he's hoping the 50 degree weather really does come later this week so he can clean out his beloved garage!  I think the sand on the garage floor haunts him in his sleep;)

It's been a long week for me, I mean ALL of us but we are surviving!!!

****************************************

I have volleyball again tonight but I have a continuing education class for daycare...
I won't be able to play volleyball...but don't worry...I'm meeting up with my team after class;)

Happy Hump Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment