Friday, March 22, 2013

Insta-Friday

"On the road again.....just can't wait to get on the road again".... :)
Went to a few more spray tanning parties this week!

Took a family trip to Walmart and Theisens
I saw these in the freezer section and it's like there was a spot light on them and angels were singing!
I could not walk by these ICE CREAM Reese's peanut butter eggs!
I  had one and they are AWESOME!!
Feel like a horrible mom because Cash can't enjoy them!  I'll just have to finish them off so no one knows they were even here;)

It's been so flip'n cold here!
Thought the Old Navy pullovers should make an appearance in this nasty weather!
My Aunt Diane passed away 10 years ago March 21st from cancer (I.HATE.CANCER.).
She loved the color red and wearing bold lipstick.  Her daughter sent us all a messages and wanted us to wear red on Thursday in honor of Diane.  I said consider it done:)
The boys proudly wore their red (as did their mom!).

We couldn't leave Theisens without looking at the baby chicks!!

 I found this baked taco recipe on Pinterest and revised it to our liking!
Pinterest recipe here!
This is my revised recipe:

1 pound ground beef
1 Tbsp Onion Onion (Tastefully Simple....I hate touching and cutting a real onion!)
1 small can diced green chilies
1 package taco seasoning
1 can Rotel with green chilies
1/2 can refried beans
Shredded cheese...to your liking.
8 hard shells

Brown meat with Onion Onion...drain grease.  Add green chilies, taco seasoning, Rotel and refried beans.  Heat a few minutes in microwave.
Stand shells in 9x13 pan and add meat mixture to to them.  Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
Top with your favorite taco toppings!

Super easy and it makes a lot so I've been eating leftovers all week.  I'm lucky and work from home so I heat the oven up and make 2 for lunch!

****************************************

My only complaint from the week is Cash waking up at 5am!  He's super loud and wakes his brother up!  There's nowhere for him to go...can't put him in bed with us because he won't just lay there and be quiet (I need my sleep people!)....can't send him to the living room because the house will be destroyed and all our frozen waffles will be gone!  Hopefully it's just a phase....and this too shall pass!  If it doesn't I'm in trouble!

Pretty pumped for the weekend!  
Travis and I will be helping out at the fish fry (information here!)  tonight and then we are invited to an 80s theme pepper tournament Saturday night! 

TGIF to all of you!!!

PS: Happy Birthday Leash!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment