Monday, March 11, 2013

WEEKend Catchup

Last Thursday was a great day....because it was my Friday:)
Thursday night Pierce had swim lessons and he rode in a carpool so it was just Cash and me in the house!
 It was rather quiet:)
I came across a picture of this dessert and I HAD to try it!
 It was delicious....and fat free of course;)

****************************************
Friday was Special People Day at  Pierce's preschool so Travis, my mom and I went with him!
After we visited his classroom we went to the recreation center where his whole class put on a few plays.
I'm not gonna lie...I was super nervous for Pierce.
He is quiet (I guess at school only!) and shy and I was afraid he wouldn't stand up in front of everyone and say his lines.
Much to my surprise he did awesome!
Proud mama moment:)

Friday night we had friends over here for supper and so the kids could run around wild and play!

****************************************

 Travis was at my brothers again Saturday morning so the boys and I hung out in our jammies and laid around for a while!

My mom invited us out for lunch so the boys rested there also.
Cash was already napping but here are the other kids (and my cousin Luke) watching a movie. 
While they kept busy with a movie the three adults played a friendly game of Phase 10.
It was a rainy day and was perfect weather to stay indoors!

I'm friends with Lolibakes on Facebook (HERE) and she had some extra RUMCHATA cake balls.
I wasted no time in claiming 6:)
They.Were.Awesome.

******************************************

Sunday was another rainy, lazy day.
We had our nieces birthday party Sunday afternoon and got home about 6 and this is how we found Pierce when we opened the door.... 
Tired little boy!

****************************************

We have another busy week here in the Heitman household!
I have a spray tan party Monday & Tuesday nights....volleyball....swim lessons....and more!

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment