Friday, January 31, 2014

Wrestling, Birthdays and Everyday Life

We've been having lots of fun this week!
Once again...not much is new but one thing I know for sure is I'm SOOOOO over winter!
It's so cold and this damn white stuff just keeps coming...we are supposed to get another 3-5 inches today!
 
We are finding indoor activities to keep the boys busy!
Of course one stop was the fire station!
Travis, his dad, his brothers Austin & Arec and Pierce and Rayce all went to an Iowa wrestling meet.
Travis said Pierce was in heaven!
While they were at the wrestling meet Cash got to play with his cousins Taylor and Brynnleigh (with a babysitter) while Melanie and I went to August: Osage County.  It's the new movie with Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts.  It was definitely different...but well worth the $27.50!
Yes...that's right...I spent $27.50 on just myself that day! Here's what I got for $27.50....my ticket into the movie, a small popcorn, a regular pop, and ICE slushy and a KitKat! 
I quickly realized why movies aren't in our date night outings!  Way too expensive!
 
We celebrated Travis' birthday last weekend with great friends!
It was a good time had by all...especially the birthday boy!
Love these girls:)
 
A trip to the mall and a carousel ride happened at some point too!
 
The static is out of control around here...my hair, my clothes...everything!
I bought this bad boy and it does work! 
 
 Thursday night I had 20+ spray tans and one of my clients walked in with this little brown box...
Scratch Cupcakery...Wedding Day flavored cupcake!!
AMAZE-balls!!!!
The weird thing about all this is on ladies night out Wednesday we were talking about cupcakes and Scratch was brought up and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who hasn't tried them!
This client was not part of our conversation but somehow knew I needed one;)
This was my first experience with Scratch...and it's certainly not my last!
 
I'm so glad this is the last day of January...I'm over it already:)
 
TGIF to all of you!!
Have a great weekend:)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment