Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Shopping, Bowling, Germs & Baby!!

We had a great weekend:)
Friday night we hung out with friends and the kids celebrated NYE;)
 Saturday we got up bright and early and had all our Christmas decorations down by 9am!
We headed into Iowa City and hit up Walmart, Scheels, Greenburgs, food court and the carousel!
 Travis and I got a good laugh because our kids are obviously sheltered and had never been on an escalator!
They made numerous trips at Scheels;)
 
 Saturday night we had a family night at the local bowling alley.
The boys had so much fun and even woke up Sunday asking to go back;)
 
 
With all of our public outings somewhere, somehow Pierce picked up the flu!
I knew there was a reason my kids are sheltered!!!
 
So far Pierce is the only not-so-lucky one:(
He woke up at 10pm on Sunday and had round one of vomiting in our bed:(
...It.was.a.disaster...
 
We didn't have anywhere to sleep after the explosion so I slept in the recliner, Travis slept on the living room floor and Pierce slept on the couch.
Pierce and I were up from 10pm to 6am:(
Meanwhile Travis slept like a baby on the floor!!
....worst.night.EVER...
 
Luckily at 6am he came around...and finally fell asleep!
Not so lucky for me Cash got up shortly after and I was up with him!
Pierce was good to go after that....running around wild and eating all day!
 
A BIG bummer came along with this flu crap....
...my brother and SIL had their baby and we're stuck with all these germs and quarantined to our house;(
 
They had a little baby girl....Delaney Jo Spratt!
She was a tiny thing weighing in at 6 pounds, 5 ounces and 18 inches long!
 
Here's my brother with his brand new baby girl:)
 She is so cute!!!
 
I can't wait to be germ free and cuddle her:)
 
So...here's to no one else getting the pukes and me getting out of my house to cuddle my newest niece!!
 
Have a great week everyone and try to stay warm with these freezing temps!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment