Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Early December 2015

First thing's first....this guy turned 5...FIVE?!!!
He's a minion loving food!
Rachel Becker made this cake and it was absolutely perfect!!

 He chose a friend birthday this year!

 I'm used to 10 hour days with kids so this was an easy 2 hours!

Cash had a lot of fun and got some pretty cool presents:)
 
 
We had our family over on his actual birthday for supper, cake and ice cream!

He was pretty proud of his crown from school!
 
Some of Cash's FAVORITE things are....
-Favorite food: Pizza
-Favorite person: Ella
-Favorite thing to do: Play trucks (which he never does!)
-Favorite color: Yellow
-Favorite place to eat: McDonald's
-Favorite movie: Minions
-Favorite animal: Zebra
-Favorite drink: Chocolate milk
-Favorite holiday: Christmas
-Favorite thing to wear: Minion shirt
 
****************************************
This was our women's shopping trip in Des Moines!
You know, the one that involved drinking and a positive pregnancy test the next day?! ;)
 
My sister and I took our littles to Disney On Ice.
Cash loved it!!

 Our tree this year:)

 Oh, and this elf...this damn elf!
That's all I'll say about that!!

 Our Hawkeyes had an amazing season!!
 
They say don't drink and prime...
...I wish I had drinking to blame!
This was one days worth:)
 
We've been enjoying Christmas movies more this year!
This particular night we introduced The Christmas Story and they loved it!
 
Grandma Van and her matching outfit shenanigans!!
 
Christmas letters to Santa!!

 
And Santa's response!!
(You gotta love a small town and the local post office!)



 
Travis and I finished our shopping last weekend!
You know, all the stuff I couldn't get on Amazon;)
We finished shopping on Saturday and wrapped everything on Sunday!!
 
 
 Cash's preschool had a holiday party this year and it was a blast!

 First out of three visits with Santa!
 
****************************************
 
As part of the kids' Christmas gift from my parents they took all of us to Mt. Pleasant to The North Pole Express!
The kids thought it was the best thing ever!
 
 Santa: "Have you been a good boy this year?"
Pierce: "Kinda!"
Oh my....
 
One big happy family!
 
****************************************
This year I decided to take time off work over the holidays!
I am looking forward to quality family time but I think I'm most looking forward to no diaper changing;)
(See my BIG NEWS post from yesterday!)
Also, Travis and I are driving out to California to support our beloved Hawkeyes!
Yes, I said driving...say a prayer for me!
We are going with our best friends (The Horvath's) so I'm hoping that makes the ride go quicker!!
GO HAWKS!!!
 
****************************************
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS from my family to yours!
Enjoy time with the ones you love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment