Monday, August 19, 2013

Camping, Golf and Fires!

We had another busy but great weekend!

Friday afternoon we had Pierce's daycare birthday party!
Cupcakes and juice....then send them all home;)

Friday night Pierce had his choice of camping or a kernels game.
Here's how my conversation went with him earlier last week....
"Pierce, do you want to go to **A KERNELS BASEBALL GAME**...yay so fun and excited....or camping?!"
he.chose.camping.
So, we camped in the backyard!
I will admit I was not excited about this at all!
I'm not what you would call an outdoor, sleep on the ground kind of gal!
 BUT... the boys had a blast and it was fun to see them so excited!
Bud Light helped me too;)
This could be my favorite picture of all time!!!!

After smores the boys were falling apart and needed to go to bed.
Pierce fell asleep in the tent with no problems....
....Cash (my man, my hero, my buddy!) wasn't having the tent so I opted to take him to our bed (what else is a mom to do?!)
Cash and I had a great sleepover in the master suite king bed;)
Pierce lasted all night until 7am in the tent!
He loved it and I think this will be a family father/son tradition!

****************************************

Saturday afternoon we golfed in another tournament!
I swear I'm like a kid on Christmas morning with these tournaments!
I LOVE THEM:) 
It was a beautiful day and we had a great group of people!!
And...we were in the money so that always helps:)

****************************************

Sunday was spent going to church, two of our nephews birthday parties (HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY TO CARTER TODAY!!), naps, making tomato juice from our endless amounts of tomato's and ended the night with a controlled fire at a friends barn.

Pretty neat to be this close and watching how they do their jobs!!
 This is Travis and BIL Jeremy
 Sexy hubs:)

I ended Sunday night with a migraine (haven't had one in forever!!), nauseous and sweaty:(
Woke up this morning with a whole head headache and nauseous again.
Not sure what's going on but life must go on.....and work too...!

****************************************

Go out and make it a good week!!
Happy Monday:)


No comments:

Post a Comment