Friday, August 9, 2013

TGIF

I really mean that....THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!

It's been a quiet week but for some reason it just drug on...and on...and on!

Tuesday we got a random rain shower and the sun was shining through the whole thing!
You could definitely see it coming!

****************************************

Travis has always wanted a roll top desk and I found one for $25 on W'burg Buy Sell or Trade.
I'm pretty sure we got a great deal!

I needed some major help and organization (I feel like I've been using the "O" word a lot lately!).
We definitely need a new chair!
Pierce has already claimed the black desk as his.
Too bad they don't have room for it in their bedroom!!

****************************************

Pierce's birthday party is this weekend (actual birthday is Aug. 16th) and we are having a pool party here in town.
Here's a sneak peek at the water bottles for the goody bags.
I ordered his invites through Vista Print and as I was checking out they had these stickers I could order at a discounted price.
I personalized them and ordered them!
I went to our local Dollar General and bought mini water bottles (12 for $2.50!) and stuck the stickers on!
Super easy!!

Pierce is very excited for his party:)

****************************************

I'm excited for tonight because a group of my girlfriends are getting together for a taco bar night!
There will be adult beverages and patio sitt'n going on too:)
YAHOO!!

Go out and make it a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment