Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st Day of Pre-K

Pierce started his final year of preschool yesterday!

He and I were both very excited for him to start!
He's a very wild 5 year old boy and he needs some structure;)

His schedule is a little hectic but we'll survive.

He goes to WCP (W'Burg Community Preschool) MWF mornings and then he goes to LR (Lil' Raiders) MTWTh afternoons.
Two days a week he has 20 minutes to come home, eat lunch quick then head right back out the door for more!
I feel bad because he's a little confused...he thinks WCP is preschool and LR is kindergarten!
I keep correcting him...eventually he'll catch on:)

He was up at 6:30am dressed (in his new back-to-school outfit) and ready for breakfast!
He was most excited about his new shoes.  We've had them for a month and I made him wait until the first day of school to wear them!
I had to throw this in because it's SO Pierce:)

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering we signed and posted the contract!

I hope everyone has a great school year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment