Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Measurements

I found this beauty at a vendor event in Williamsburg!  It's an old barn board they made into a measuring tool!  I saw it and bought it right away!
 We decided we better get it hung and start adding the boys heights to it!
 Both boys were super excited to have this in their room and Cash wanted to be measured right along with Pierce!
 When it came time to measure Cash he went limp! Typical;)  We got it though!
 Really wish I would have had this from the very beginning but oh well!  It will still be fun from here on out!
We do not own a scale (for many reasons) but Travis wants to keep track of their weight also so I guess I'll be forced to buy one! I will not be stepping on it!
Happy May Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this... and the boys will love it too! ;-)
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete