Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Blues

We had a great weekend!  Friday night I had a spray tanning party and didn't get back to Burg til 11:45!  It was a great night!  Saturday was a lazy day at home and then Saturday night we had the fireman's wives supper!  The theme this year was white trash and everyone had fun dressing up!  Here's a picture of Travis and I.  Notice my beer tab necklace, my black eye, the baby in my belly and on my leg, I have a tattoo on my arm that says Travis and my husband looks like Larry The Cable Guy;)
It's always a great time and this year was no exception! 
Our fun Saturday night turned into a really lazy Sunday!  My in-laws had the boys overnight so I actually slept in until 11am!  I felt like a huge pile of crap for wasting the day away but I obviously needed it!  The sad thing is I took a nap with the boys from 1-3!!  NOTHING got done here yesterday!!
I kind of have the blues today because we are supposed to be in California and today was the day we would have gone to Ellen DeGeneres.  Turns out we missed Pauly D and Jessica Alba...huge bummer:(  Oh well...I'm certain I will get to a taping of Ellen one of these days!
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment