Friday, April 13, 2012

Random...

I SURVIVED LAST NIGHT! I did 22 spray tans:) I didn't forget anything (but my camera!) and everything went very smooth! I got there at 6pm and didn't get home until 10pm last night! My equipment was a mess so I stayed up and cleaned that all up! Spray tan solution can be such a mess sometimes! I booked a few prom parties off last nights group tan party so that will be fun!

I washed my hands well over 25 times last night so my Jamberry Nails started peeling off. I decided to take them all off when I got home. I'm surprised at how well my real nails look! If it's possible I think they look better and are stronger! Peeling them off was easy also! They lasted me a good 7 days and I couldn't be happier with that! I left my thumb out of the picture because it gets really tan after 22 spray tans so it looks a little scary today:)


I am so thankful today is Friday! I just wish it wasn't rainy;( We have plans to golf with a big group of friends tonight and that's not going to happen if it's raining! Hopefully my husband still wants to stand in front of the grill because I'm really craving brats and kraut! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment