Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Part-Time Gig

Last week I had a group spray tan party in Sigourney with 22 ladies! It was a great night and everyone LOVED their tan! Well....off that one party I have gotten lots and lots of calls. Next week I am traveling back down to Sigourney Tuesday & Thursday nights, Wednesday I'll be in North English and Friday I'll be in Keota! Things are going very well for SprayChick Mobile Sunless Tanning and I'm loving it! This is quite the part-time gig I've got:)

Aside from the parties and traveling I'm squeezing in all other appointments before I leave and after I get home! So if you or anyone you know of is interested in getting a spray tan give me a call! I'll get you in!!

Happy Hump Day to all of you! I'm in a great mood today because I'm golfing tonight and I'm going to take pics and blog about it soon!! I just hope the weather stays nice and doesn't rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment