Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blogging

My name is Kim...and I have a problem/obsession....reading blogs! I get so involved in some blogs.....everyone has a story and I get sucked into ready them! It usually ends with me crying....and I don't even know them! I find myself wanting to check daily to see if their cancer appointments came out okay....or if they found out if they're having a boy or girl...or to see if they won the Lauren Conrad blog Style Showdown!

Regardless of all the time I spend reading about these ladies...I really am learning a lot about blogging! I also find inspiration in their writing and while the boys were napping on Saturday I found this quote......"If we all threw our problems into a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back......"

What a great message....and so very true! Things could always be so much worse!

With that said....I'm going to count my blessings and then get back to reading blogs;)

1 comment: