Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy Weekend...Busy Week

It was another great weekend had by all!  Friday I started out the weekend with 4 spray tans!  Travis has been helping is friend (Mark Horvath) with his landscaping business (Advanced Landscapes). They worked later on Friday night so Stacy (BFF) came over with her kids and we ordered pizza and hung out!  Eventually the guys joined us! 
Saturday morning Travis got back up and worked with Mark and the boys and I had a lazy morning!  A group of us decided it would be a blast to get Zac Brown Band tickets for their August 3rd show in Moline.  They went on sale at 10am Saturday morning so I was designated to purchase tickets for my group (there are 19 of us going!).  Got right on and got tickets we wanted!  We booked suites at a hotel so everything is set for that weekend.  I'll deal with a babysitter later;) 
After dealing with all that I took the boys to the park.  They had a great time!  I was surprised because my little boy was going up every single slide and going down!  I about filled my pants when I saw him doing this!  He's getting so big!  The only thing he's afraid of is the swing....and so am I!
We came home and took naps.  My parents had my sisters kids for the night so after nap we went out to their house and played!  They made popcorn and ran around like crazy!  Travis and I (okay I) lined up a babysitter for our boys. We went out to eat at Chili's then to Full Throttle bar & grill in Tiffin.  There was a one man band playing his guitar and singing....LOVED IT!  I'm a sucker for a man playing guitar and singing!
Sunday we went to church and back to my parents for monkey bread and the kids played again!  I went golfing during boys naps with Stacy and Travis and Mark went golfing when we got back.  It took us girls an hour and a half to golf and it took the guys 3 hours....I don't think so!!!  Next time they are going during nap and we are going after nap!  My cousin Allison's fiance (Zach) has baby chicks at his parents house so we took all the kids out to see them!  They also loved watching the cows!  Cash was actually doing a deep belly laugh because the cows were playing w/ hay!  We ended the night with grilled ham steaks, The Chipmunk Ship Wrecked movie and popcorn! 
{Pictures from the weekend to come later this week!}
This coming week is a CRAZY week for us! I'm traveling for a spray tan party every night this week but Monday.  Thursday Travis starts golf league so I already lined up a sitter for that night. Well....my aunt and uncle own a bar in Wabasha, MN (Slippery's).  They got 4 free tickets from their Budweiser representative for the Twins/Red Sox game Wednesday night.  Travis is a huge Boston fan and my aunt knows this so she offered the tickets to him!  I politely declined but Travis jumped all over it!  He and my brother are heading up Wednesday for the game!  Wish I could get out of work like that!  Now I'm needing another sitter Wednesday night!  My cousin, Allison, offered so I'm hoping that offer still stands;)
Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment