Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Clothes

I have mentally prepared myself we are selling the boys' clothes in the Burg City Wide Garage Sales. I, however did NOT prepare myself physically;( It was not fun (it was actually sad!) going through all their baby clothes. Every Rubbermaid I opened a whole new wave of emotion poured out! I wish we had the storage to keep everything!

Here's the mess I've made in the basement!



I filled up garbage bags by size so when I unload them on the garage sale tables it will be a little easier. This is the stack of 3month onesies! I don't think my kids ever wore them to tell ya truth!



Here's the 30 gallon tub I kept of NON GARAGE SALE items! Some items in this tub include outfits they came home from the hospital in, outfits both boys wore and I couldn't part with and all other items I'm just not ready to sell! I am happy about all the empty containers I'm getting though!


Here's sizes newborn to 9 months. I have 12mo, 18mo and 24mo tubs to go through. Plus all the socks and bibs.....good Lord who needs all those socks and bibs?!


The truth is...I'm ready to sell. If for some reason we decide to have another baby a few years from now I'm going with the motto...LESS IS MORE! I was actually overwhelmed with all Pierce's hand-me-downs for Cash. Don't get me wrong...it was nice...but there's no reason for a 12 month old to have 25 pairs of shorts! Pierce was born in August and Cash was December. A lot of their clothes didn't match up size and season. We ended up buying a lot for Cash! Cash's closet is over flowing right now with clothes that fit him! So if baby 3 is in our cards they'll have a few outfits from their brothers....but hopefully we'll be buying PINK if that happens;)
If you know of anyone looking for boy clothing have them stop by my garage sale May 3rd 6-8:30; May 4th 9-4 & May 5th 8-12 (if there's anything left by then!). Unfortunately I can't get rid of all the baby items (bouncer, swing, jumparoo, high chair, BUMBO & Bobby) because of daycare! As long as I'm doing daycare I'll need all that stuff:)

No comments:

Post a Comment