Friday, April 27, 2012

Blast From The Past

I love Bath & Body Works pump had soap so I frequent the outlet often to stock up.  My last trip I grabbed 6 (sale was 6 soaps for $20).  I like to switch it up all the time so I got this Dancing Waters soap.  I put it in the hall bathroom and had to use it just to see what it smelled like.  I'm not kidding...the scent took me right back to August 2008 when we had Pierce! We must have had the same soap (or something similar in scent) when I got home from the hospital.  Something about the scent reminded me of coming home and having visitors to see Pierce!
I bought this sign at Gordman's a long time ago and LOVE it!  Thought it would be fun to add it:)
Every time I use the soap I think of this sweet little baby:)
I often have these blasts from the pasts episodes with scents!  Maybe I'm nuts but it's true!  I was looking through my old room where I grew up and found perfume (Joop) from high school.  I gave myself a little squirt and was instantly taken back to high school!  There was a shampoo I used in college...well, you get the point!  Hope I'm not the only crazy one that gets these triggers:)
TGIF to all of you!  I'm very thankful it's Friday!  It's been one heck of a week but I've had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment