Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bethenny

I love, love, love Bethenny Frankel! I've watched her since she was on Real Housewives of New York! I now enjoy her Monday nights (I actually DVR it and watch it the next day) on her own reality show...Bethenny Ever After (http://www.bravotv.com/bethenny-ever-after).

I think the thing I love the most about her is when she was in her 30s she was broke...in a one bedroom apartment and struggling to make ends meet. In a few short years look what she has become! She found a great guy (Jason Hoppy) and they have a sweet baby girl Brynn. She sold Skinny Girl (http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/) and was on the cover of Forbes magazine! She has built this empire with hard work and dedication!

I may be writing this like I know her....and obviously I don't! From what I see I think she's a great person and someone I look up to. Last years season of Bethenny Ever After actually gave me the courage to start up my spray tanning business! My dreams are not as big as Forbes magazine but I can still reach for the sky!

I watched April 2nd's episode and realized that was my favorite episode (which started this blog entry!). She was a guest on Ellen's show so they showed behind the scenes of all that! You all know how I feel about Ellen...LOVE HER! It was my two favorite people on the same show!

I feel horrible saying this because I'm such a big fan of Bethenny.....but I have not tried her Skinny Girl drinks yet! A few of my friends are fans also so we decided we are going to have a girls night out and get some Skinny Girl cocktails! I'll document the night and blog about it;)




http://www.bethenny.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment