Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Crazy Boys

We got a glimpse of really nice weather early on in March. We were outside everyday and the boys got used to that. A few days it was colder or raining. I think the boys got a little bored inside....

I left the kitchen one night to do something and this is how I found Pierce when I came back. Not sure if he's jealous of the babies that get to sit in there or what! He was so upset because he couldn't get out. I said I would help him...after I took a picture;) ENJOY...

The older boys in the daycare wear these masks all the time. Cash LOVES when I put this on him! I thought he looked too cute to pass up a photo opportunity:)
Cash's shirt says..."Everything's Better In Iowa!" I saw that shirt and had to buy it!


I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures! LOVE it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment