Thursday, April 26, 2012

At The Farm

We visited The Wardenburg Farm on Sunday!
This is my cousin Allison trying to get a baby chick away from it's mommy...I'll tell ya one thing, I will NEVER do that;)  She's very brave!
They were really cute! Surprisingly the kids were not scared (I was terrified of the pissed off mama!).
None of them wanted to hold the chick...they were satisfied looking at it!
Cash had no issues hitting the chick!  Geez...that kid! Poor baby chick was okay!
What you looking at?!
They got a kick out of watching the cows...and listening to them fart!  So gross but so true!
Call me a city girl but I had no idea cows loved a big pile of hay! They were playing and jumping around! Cash thought it was hilarious!
We ended that night with popcorn and a movie! The best part of the night was the boys were both in bed and asleep by 8:15! That's pretty rare!!
Happy Thursday!  Travis is back from the baseball game and had a great time!  Thanks to my aunt and uncle for making that possible for him!!  I have 4 spray tans here tonight then I'm packing up and heading back to Sigourney for a prom spray tanning party! Should be a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment