Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Fun

We had a fun filled weekend that left me exhausted on Sunday night!

Friday night I did 3 spray tans then we got together with a group of our friends...it was too wet and cold to golf so we went bowling! Our brave babysitter still wanted to babysit so we left for a few hours and had a great time! We grilled when we got back and had delicious food! My boys actually slept in until 8am Saturday (unheard of!!) so that felt amazing! We all got up, got ready and went to McDonald's for a family breakfast;) We then headed to Walmart and got groceries and to Kohl's for a few returns and the boys got some shoes. We were home by 11am:) Everyone took a nap Saturday afternoon! We supported North English fire department at their supper Saturday night! We ended up staying there later at the Achenbach residence:) I had a little anxiety about the storms and the babysitter here with the boys. I texted her a million times to make sure everything was okay! I knew they would be okay but I'm terrified of storms and definitely don't want to be away from the boys during severe weather! Luckily it was all okay! Sunday we celebrated Easter with my sisters family at my parents. We went to church, ate an amazing lunch, boys went fishing, girls played cards, babies napped then I came home and did a few spray tans. Travis made chicken fried rice, egg rolls and crab meat rangoons for supper. I spent the remainder of the weekend on the couch:)

Make it a good week!!

I want to wish Pierce's girlfriend, Miss Demi, a very happy 4th birthday today!

No comments:

Post a Comment