Monday, October 21, 2013

A Little Of This...A Little Of That...

I could seriously throw this damn laptop out the window!!
I have no idea what's wrong with it...it will be working completely fine then all the sudden shut off!
SO FRUSTRATING!!

Would love to get a new one but it's not in the budget right now...GRRRRRR!!

So anyway, that's why my posts have been few and far between!
We are just living day to day life around here and having fun doing it:)

I'll catch ya up in pics....because that's what I do;)

It was my brothers birthday last week and I totally posted this on Facebook.
I'm sure he appreciated it;)

I was able to go on a field trip with Pierce to the pumpkin patch.
We had fun!!
 We have a new baby in the daycare and I'm fighting my boys for her!!!
 We did our 6 month check in for height and weight.
Mr. Cash is 48 pounds and Master P is 57 pounds!
 Cash and his trains:)
 We have busted out the winter coats:(
We had our final Raider party and it was cold so the kids watched The Croods!
I made the best peanut butter bars....DELIC!
Recipe here!
A few leaves have fallen!!
 We had a Halloween party at the club house over the weekend and my friend Haley and I went as Price Is Right contestants!
She made the boards and name tags and I made the shirts (sharpie!).
We won best female costume of the night!!
We all had a great time!
 We celebrated our niece, Taylor's birthday this weekend!

I want to wish my in-laws, Randy & Donna, a very HAPPY 36th ANNIVERSARY today!

And there ya have it...
...our life the past few weeks!

Happy Monday!!

Fun things happening here this week!
Stay tuned:)





No comments:

Post a Comment