Monday, October 14, 2013

Babies, Ball and More!

What a great weekend!

Friday night we hosted a large group of friends here.
Walking tacos, beautiful weather, lots of kids and great company were on the menu!

Friday one of my good friends had her baby!!
She was convinced it was a boy but this beauty came out...
Nolan Anne was 6 pounds & 8 ounces!
She's the cutest thing ever:)
I was lucky enough to hold her on Saturday:)

Pierce had Romp'n Raiders Saturday morning.
They played basketball and to my surprise he was pretty darn good:)
He's really coming out of his shell this year and it makes my heart smile!!

Saturday night we had a friends wedding and we went with Austin and Melanie.
The boys stayed overnight with my parents and it was a great night away:)
{Really wish I would have taken my darn purse off for this picture!}

Sunday we went to church then to my parents for breakfast....
...she keeps our kids overnight and then cooks for us:)
LOVE it;)

Travis had his last football game Sunday.
The weather was beautiful!
The 'W' was pink from Fridays varsity game.
Gotta love breast cancer awareness month!
After the game all the coaches and families went out for supper.
It was great because supper was taken care of for the night;)

The boys didn't get any rest all day Sunday and were up running for hours at the game!
We got home around 6pm and got jammies on!
We snuggled on the chair (while Travis snoozed on the couch!).
The boys were asleep by 7:45 and I was in bed and out by 9:)
Best Sunday night ever!

Here's to another great week full of spray tans, volleyball, meetings, field trips and time with the boys!
Have a good one everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment