Friday, October 4, 2013

Fri...Fri...Fri..DAY!!!!

We made it to Friday!!!

Not much to report...same old, same old;)

I ordered this shirt this week and I love it!
"Beat Cancer
Fight Like A Hawkeye"
{Sorry about the boob shot;)}

Pierce also got a new shirt this week (Cash got the same one).
Cousin Nick dropped it off this morning before preschool and Pierce was so excited to wear it today!

It's raining today...a lot:(

I've been seeing a lot of posts on Pinterest and Facebook that make me LOL and I thought I'd share a few!

The caption to this one says "The more you look at it, the funnier it gets!"
So true...I seriously had tears in my eyes looking at the bottom picture of the cow;)


And because it's FRIDAY I had to add this in there.....
"Smile even when you ain't got no teef!"
Freaking hilarious!

Happy Friday to all of you!
Go out and make it a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment