Monday, October 7, 2013

Best Birthday Gift

The weekend started out cheering on the Raiders (from home) but unfortunately it didn't help:(
The boys still looked cute in their jerseys!

Saturday Pierce had Romp'n Raiders then we chilled at home watching the Iowa game!
Honey BBQ wings for me, pizza bites for the boys and HOT wings for Travis!
 It was chilly outside so we had the windows open with a cool breeze coming in.
So we cuddled on the couch:)

Saturday was my dad's 57th birthday!
We stopped out and wished him a happy birthday after Romp'n Raiders!
 They came over for the Iowa game and we gave him his birthday present.....
 Stole this bad baby from Pinterest!
My dad was always asking us as kids to scratch his back.
Now the boys can play cars and my dad can get his back scratched/rubbed!
PERFECT!!

Saturday was also Austin's 30th birthday!
We were there Saturday night helping him celebrate...probably a little too late:)

Pierce has been bringing home some fall crafts from preschool.
I started adding some to our collection!
 This guy is my favorite:)

Happy Monday to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment