Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday and Field Trips

We had a really laid back week!
I only did a few spray tans this week so we were home together all week (aside from football practice, golf and volleyball!).

I'm still catching up on Scandal!
Feel like all I do is look at this screen when the boys go to bed!
My favorite breakfast ever!
Wheat toast, peanut butter and sliced bananas!

Pierce had a few field trips this week!
First up was the fire station....his dream field trip!
I mean...just look at that smile:)
Pierce's teacher (Miss Laura) got this picture and I LOVE it:)
Travis was able to do the tour for Pierce's class.
The field trip was on Wednesday and Pierce asked every single morning if it was Wednesday because he was SO excited!!
Fire station = SUCCESS!

Friday his other preschool took a field trip to a pumpkin farm.
G'ma Spratt went with him and he was equally as excited for this!
So glad they get these opportunities for fun days:)

I'm excited because I get to go next week to the pumpkin farm with Pierce's Lil' Raiders class!
{Hoping for beautiful weather like we had this week!}

Excited for another fun weekend!
We are having people over tonight for the Raider game and we have a wedding Saturday night which means boys are staying with G'ma & G'pa Spratt overnight:)

Cheers to the weekend!!

**UPDATE**
This was supposed to post on Friday but did not so I'm posting it today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment