Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day WEEKEND

I had the most amazing mother's day weekend!  Friday night we went to our nieces birthday party and had a good time with family!  Saturday morning Travis let me sleep in and he made me breakfast:)  I went to lunch at Charolette's in North Liberty (love that place) with friends then we went and got our nails done!  It was relaxing and fun!  We shopped and I actually got things for myself...and for the boys as always!  Came home, picked up a babysitter and went golfing w/ Travis and my brother and sister-in-law.  We had a great time and the weather was perfect!  We grabbed some adult beverages and supper after golfing!  Sunday we went to church, then raced to Red Lobster (I knew they opened at 11am and there was going to be a wait.  We left Williamsburg at 10:45 and we made it there by 11:05!)  We were NOT messing around;)  We went shopping at a few places then home for naps!  We had my cousins graduation party Sunday afternoon then went to my parents for a BBQ.  It was such a good weekend!  I am so lucky to have my boys and a wonderful husband!  I also need to give a shout out to my mom.  I wrote this in her card and it's 100% true..."I would be lost without her!"  She's not only a great mom and grandma but she's also one of my best friends!  She only lives 5 minutes away from me and we still talk every day and see each other 3-4 times a week!  Love you mom!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment