Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Love Wednesday NIGHTS!

It's that time of year.....golf season is about to begin!  Women's golf league meeting is tonight (with a playful round of golf) then we start our actual league next week!  I am so excited and giddy today!! 
It's a great chance to get out of the house, hang out with a fun group of ladies and consume some adult beverages....all the while having a great time golfing!
I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it tonight but my mom is a great lady and is watching the boys!  Travis has a fire meeting (we run into this every other Wednesday!) and I have spray tan parties every other night this week.  I kind of have mothers guilt about leaving the boys on the only night I have free.....but I quickly snapped out of it and realized I'm with my kids ALL day and being gone a few hours at night isn't harmful to them;) 
SO.....cheers to you Wednesday!  Bring on the golf season!


No comments:

Post a Comment