Monday, April 18, 2016

All About Cash

We have been busy with end-of-the-year activities for Cash and preschool!
 
Last Sunday we had the spring preschool dinner at St. Mary's Hall.
Chef Jeff catered and it was an amazing meal!
The kids love serving their families!
Cash was a very lucky kid and had Grandma and Grandpa Spratt, Grandma Donna, cousin Taylor, mom, dad and Pierce join him!
We tried for a family photo...
 
******************************
 
 Three days later Cash had kindergarten roundup!
 
When I first got the roundup papers in the mail I was an emotional mess!
At the time I didn't know I was pregnant and I couldn't believe my baby was going to kindergarten!
I couldn't even talk about it because I got a lump in my throat and wanted to cry!
 
Fast forward to now and for some odd reason I'm not emotional about it...
...maybe because I realize I'll be doing this all over again in 5 years!
{Poor middle child syndrome is already starting with Cash!} 
 
It was a great day spent with Cash and he was beyond excited!!

Can't you just see the excitement on their faces?!!!

Cash and his cousin Ryland will be in kindergarten together!

Cash is the one that's a whole head taller then everyone else!
 
******************************
 
It's a good thing we are getting him started in school soon because this kid has BIG dreams!
He wants to be a cook at McDonald's!
 
Since he could talk and reason with us on what he wants to be when he grows up he's always said either a cook at McDonald's or a cook at The Sundown!
 
As long as it makes him happy and he gives 110% I'll be happy!!
 
After all, happiness is the key to a good life, right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment